Principais Índices Mundiais:

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Last post of the year


Today I was thinking about something to write in here but I didn't have anything in mind so I decided to write the last post of the year so I will be able to take a time for me and allowing me to be able to start a new year with fresh, smart and more advanced ideas.
If I'd be able to define this year with one word it would be initiative due to the voluntary work as a teacher, the initiative to live just by myself, the initiative to create this blog and the initiative to study to take the certificate CPA-20, those would be some of the things that I did to try to turn myself a better person. Although I didn't get an internship as I'd like to, I'm with the kinda feeling that I gave the best of myself during the tasks I had to do and that's why I believe that future still hold a nice story to me.
I want to thank for all the visitors on this blog. I got excited when I receive about 300 page views on just one week when I started to write in here.
I would like to wish for all of you (known and unknown) a very nice Christmas and a faboulous 2011 full of success. 
This is the wishes from a dreamer but a daring person!
See you in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment